Monday, September 19, 2011

I found this poem I wrote a long time ago

I e-mailed it to myself of July 7, 2010. I think I was cleaning out my computer or something. I don't know. It's so cute and simple, too simple for my satisfaction though. Tell me what you think.

Oh dear, I love him a lot.
He's just sleeping like a child,
You forget that he's wild.

Look, how cute!
He smiles while he dreams
But you know, nothing is as it seems

My darling wants to take control
But honey, that's not how I roll.

Just give me a hug and kiss,
And never look into the abyss,
Which is my heart by the way.

For some reason I'm always sad
And wishfully thinking for stuff I've never had

Glancing though the window are children
With their stupid ice cream just chillen

I give up, too much stress
And I thought all I needed was rest

Rhyme
Time
Slime
Grime
Dime
Lime
Chime
Crime

No comments:

Post a Comment