Saturday, September 3, 2011

Have you ever

wondered why the person you like is going out with the person they're with?

And then you only think about all the negative things possible about that person

not focusing on the reason your crush is dating them

I think it's so funny that the first and main negative comment is usually

"but he's/she's so ugly!!!"

I only say this because of how many girls at my church think this of me

and I'm not ugly

obviously

well, looks are relative, but the majority of people I know do not see me as ugly

...

Those girls are bitches anyway

I don't understand how they can praise my lil sister and hate me

ha

so ironic, but not really

I am so similar to my sister!

But not really

so yeah........

Uh.

I'll go back to doing math hw now.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment