Saturday, August 20, 2011

SoOOOOOOooOOOOOOoooO

Xiaojun and I will be having the same sociology class together. <3

I kind of hope that I'm not screwing myself over by giving myself an hour less to study chemistry before a test......................

BUT WE SHALL SEE.

I JUST KNOW THAT IT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END.

The only thing is that Xiaojun doesn't know much English... and I don't know Chinese. Bwahahahaha. This. Will. Be...... Fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, my birthday was fucking crazy and slightly unfortunate.

I can't remember a lot of it.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!!

I kind of wish something happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, today was fucking miserable. Thanks to God for it is all over.... wooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!

But yeah. I swore I woke up still high this morning. Then it wore off and I was just sleep deprived. I mean, wtf?!?!

So yeah.

I was at the church thing from 9-8...

It was very sad.

You don't understand how painful it was

Or maybe you do, I don't know.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Also

I am just going to assume that you were there

because it'll make me feel better... you know? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment