Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Actively chasing boys

Suddenly I feel too tired for that

I think I'll wait

Until I'm maybe 21 or something. At least until I finish my bachelor's degree or whatever

IN CHEMISTRY

I'm just really tired

With love

Or whatever it's called, what I'm feeling or felt

I just need a break from boys

Because I've been actively chasing them

Haha

So I'm tired

But you know, I'm not going to mind if they chase me

I should just warn them though

My heart is still kinda healing

What an odd feeling it is too

Because I don't love the guy, I wouldn't want to be with him or anything

It's stupid

I'm not stupid

Also

there's this other guy....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and to be honest he's keeping my mind occupied.

and has been for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'd like to go out with a Vietnamese boy.

Lately I've been with white guys.

Blech

Ha

Oh.

I have to work now. Maybe I'll tell you more about my life later. My feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO RICH. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment