Sunday, August 21, 2011

My crushes are really weird

Sorry, I'm talking about love and stuff too much

It's just been on my mind

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE SUMMER

WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND ALLOW YOUR MIND TO WANDER OFF

At least during school I have work to occupy my mind

Anyway

My crushes are weird

like... I have a crush on this one guy, but he's not good looking. Just a self-righteous asshole who thinks he knows everything. He seems weird and creepy, so I'm not exactly sure why I have a crush on him. Maybe it's because I like how outspoken he is and how well he stands his ground in opinions or arguments.

And there's this other guy who I like or am just having a crush on because he's so adorable. He's cute, Asian and taller than me. He's really smart too, I guess... but that's not why I'm crushing on him. I just like him because he's cute as in so adorable that I have to smile.

There's this other guy (yeah, I know. A lot of guys it seems, but whatever. It's not like I'm going out with anyone at all. These are just crushes I keep to myself really) who's kinda cute I guess. But I think I really like him just because we have similar interests in computer science and android, but yeah.... oh well.

Then there's Max, but he's obvious. Introduction to logic, which I haven't used at all lately.... ha.

And then there are the funny guys....

And one time I was in love.

So yeah.

I'm kind of lonely, but I'm not going to worry about relationships. Not until a while. I'm only 18.

I've never needed to go on normal dates to get to know a guy better and begin relationships like that. Ha. Idk. Whatever. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment