Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Okie, so I'm confused about this

does the term "bitch" always have be mean or derrogatory?...

I was under the impression that it was just a common way to say "female"...

I think the first time I heard that word was when I was about 13. Bwahaha.

I remember in Catholic school I must have heard it incorrectly because I remember Morgan and Madeline whispering to me that Jacob had called Morgan a bad word to make her stop clinging on to him on the playground.

"Bench."

.
.
.
.
.

I had no idea that was a bad word!!!!!

Also, "crab" was forbidden in Our Lady of Fatima Catholic school.

Later on when I was 11 or 12, I learned that the word was actually "crap".

Ha.

I was so, so, so innocent for a 13 year old. Then, going to a public high school blew my mind.

A few years later going to a public university made me unsure whether or not I was ready for the real world... Bwhahaha. I mean, I'm really excited to learn though.

I still feel about... 70% innocent, ignorant and naive.

I'm turning 18 in 10 days. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment