Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I AM SPOILING MYSELF SO MUCH

It's crazy that

I'm a rich girl in America

ISN'T IT SO CRAZY?!?!

God, I'm so lucky. I can buy whatever I want.

And thank goodness I don't want crap like purses, shoes and whatever

like I used to............ ugh

But I mean, I CAN buy those items if I want

and I'm not billionaire or even millionaire rich

I just have the opportunity to work, earn money and be rich

For instance

I bought CDs today and spend $50.01

and a pair of headphones for $99 (OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3)

and I'm going to buy a guitar for $200 or so Friday

because I'm spoiled

and I can

I figure that it's my 18th birthday

I might as well get the stuff I like and want

I would feel guilty telling my family and friends what I want, expecting them to buy it for me just because it's my birthday

If they do get me gifts, whatever they are I will be oh so grateful

Because they chose them themselves, you know?

It means more. <3

But yeah. I'M A SPOILED BRAT.

D:

I feel like I should do something about it

like buy random people flowers, drinks and food

Yeah...

=]

I'll do that

No comments:

Post a Comment