Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reading interesting quotes...

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
Marilyn Monroe

That's exactly the opposite of me!!! :D

Is that really wise?...

Or is it really more... pessimistically jaded?...

"The more you know, the more you know you don’t know and the more you know that you don’t know."
David Byrne

Alright, I agree with this... or at least this is how I feel.

"People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in."
Margaret Cho

Agreeable to an extent... Unfortunately for me, I feel the need to go out and socialize once every other week or so. Other than that I will allow my life to go by.

But I have plans, so it will not stay like this for long. I like people.

"The concept of falling in love is completely foreign , something I can’t bring myself to accept."
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins

Bull shit. Almost everyone knows what love is or whatever, unless they have some sort of disease because you know what, it's purely chemical and biological in humans. So shut the fuck up, kiddos. I may not believe in love, but I have faith in science. Ha.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
Edgar Allan Poe

Haha. I love poets. I will fall in love with a poet one day...

On that note, my future husband will be able to sing Phantom of the Opera.

Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
-Breakfast at Tiffany's

This is actually just romantic. Forget that feeling, it's the mean reds!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I'm done reading through my sister's favorite quotes. I still think she's a hipster, just an Asian obsessed one......................

I want to talk about something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment