Saturday, August 13, 2011

Something that happened today

"I don't know any cute white boys" I said to my sister as I was yawning. We had just finished stalking some people on Tumblr and were getting bored.

"Hahaha. You sounded retarded saying that."

"That's because I was yawning!" I began to lean back in the office chair because my back aches and have recently needed to crack it somehow every day.

I looked at my sister and told her "I think I'm going to blog this moment."

I just wanted to keep a random memory forever that included laughing and happy thoughts. We had bonded for the last hour or so by being mean...

"Then all your friends are going to get offended" she replied.

But none of my friends follow my blog. It's kind of just there... The only people I advertise this page to is my fellow internet folks. I don't want real people to read my real thoughts because it's kind of my diary, but I don't mind.


~~~~~~~

Totally lost my train of thought because a patient just called the office and I was freaking out because I was speaking English and then I realized (yes, I spell realize with a "z") that the person was Vietnamese so my brain kind of switched to Vietnamese thinking. Then a white guy walked in and I was speaking to him in Vietnamese without realizing it with my sister just walking away because she doesn't work at the clinic and doesn't know what to do. I finish my phone call and feel so embarrassed... and that is how I lost my train of thought.

Ha. What a spazz!

But yeah... I was totally in a mood when writing this entry earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment