Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let me tell you about what I did today

I got home from work at sat at my laptop moping around and being unproductive for an entire hour.

As the minutes passed by I began to progressively become more and more uncomfortable with my clothes.

First, I just ripped off my jeans. No biggie.

Ahhhhhhhh. How relaxing. They were pretty tight.

Then, I took off my bra

and I was aware that my back ached

so in my pink and purple tie dye v-neck and lime-green panties I started stretching

and then I layed myself down on the bed and bent backwards over the edge to crack my back

my shirt slid up a little

It felt good

But then I thought, what the heck am I doing? I should go wear some shorts

So I walk out of my room, down the short hall of second floor covered with red carpet and enter my small bathroom

I see my basketball shorts and sleeping t-shirt on the towel rack where i leave them to change into after I shower at night

but then

I see myself in the mirror

and I look good

kinda sexy

I mean, I'm in a t-shirt and panties!

My hair is so long and slightly frazzled

I start posing in front of the mirror

even had thoughts about taking a picture to post on r/jailbait

HOW SCANDALOUS

that would be...

but I decide not to

and planned to take a pic a day before my birthday

I wonder how much karma I would get

and then hope I'll forget to take the picture

would something so scandalous affect me in the future?

I take off my shirt and look at myself

I find myself pretty and attractive

yeah, I'm fat in Asian girl standards, but not in American standards I guess

I mean, I'm still curvy

and I have boobs, I'm not flat-chested like those other Asian girls

I don't even have to wear a padded push-up bra or anything under a sports bra

like... they're the perfect size for someone's hands

and so I see my hair again and I love it

it's gorgeous, I'll miss it when I chop it off

which I will soon. Next week.

Then, I grab the tape measure I hang around the door knob

Fuck.

I've gained an inch on my waist from the last two weeks

Damn you, Jesus camp

I decide to put on some clothes and walk back into my room

where I decide to tell you about my day

feeling like a slut, a whore as I write this

Why am I sharing this with you??

Well, I have no idea.

Maybe I just wanted you to realize who I actually am a little bit more

Instead of building up that fantasy of me which you've created

I can't live up to your expectations!!!!!!

Just kidding

I can

and I really am that great.

Also,

I'm going to work on my abs now

eat healthier

and do cardio tomorrow

because I feel guilty

and I need to look good when I turn 18 in less than 10 days.

Oh yeah, and the r/jailbait must happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment