Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sometimes I miss the dream where I'm in a land of peace and care. There once was a prince who with everything he'd share. I thought I was better and so found a gypsy, who soon bewitched my soul though he was tipsy. Down I fell losing all charm, down I fell into some harm. Never again was I to feel a strong hand, nor ever again will I demand. Soft words, musical tones and a stroke of genius. Is there anything that can redeem us? A black sword, a black knight. Please slay the dragon! Whatever you do, don't jump on the wagon. He'll charm you, he'll kill you, he'll make you love him. Then you'll be left in a world full of grim. The princess was in bed and rolled to the side, where she would witness her true love die. The prince went and left through the main gate, and forever in his heart he would hold hate. Off with the gown and down by the creek, lonely to herself she would speak. "Pass the past, gypsy man. Anything for you, I'll do what I can." Soon the kingdom grew very dark. That darn hazel-eyed boy left his mark. The people were hurt, what is our future? Now.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment