Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you know what I never liked doing? Having to play Tommy in Call of Duty for him to do me a favor. I hated it He'd be like "Come on, Honey. Just kill me once and I'll do it for you." "Okie, Bear. I know you're just going to crush me though..." So yeah. That sucked but at least he'd make it up to me. Yeap He would When I was 13-16 I'd get mad so easily and now I don't know. I just don't know. Sometimes I'd get lucky though In CoD that is. I liked when we used to play Pokemon together or other games I didn't mind playing CoD with him I still have my PS3 It's just sitting in my room though. $200 just sitting there I don't remember whether or not he bought that for me Sometimes I wonder why he bought me the teddy bear on Valentine's last year he left that weekend What a douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment