Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I wrote half a poem today in Spanish class that needs to be edited. Badly.
After I finish with my idea of course. I have no idea where it's heading now.
It seems as if my mind has been going through a lot of pain lately. Weird.
So here it is! Enjoy. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sing me a song now of the past and the future
I have so many wounds that you need to suture
Pain from within me burns all around
Leading to my mind not being sound
The voices inside tell me to love
Through means so cruel, it's a sin to think of
On shards of glass I walk with feet bare
And in the eyes of a gorgon I must go and stare
Oh how has only my heart turn into stone
Where is this hell which into I've been thrown
No fire here, but instead ice in your soul
It's my free will he's taken, so easily he** stole
The joints move erratically, I have no control
My eyes have darkened, abandoned coal
A light in the tunnel to give false hope
I'm helpless to hands which freely grope
Ashamed and alone, I'm chained to the cave
No point in waiting, no one will save
Who would give up a chance for a wish
I'm not a threat now, trapped in this niche
Each second goes and the devil gets worse
How hard I pray to be in a hearse
No food, no water. Please let me die!
No sympathy given though I adamantly try
Screams are heard, but no one will care
To be troubled with, does anyone dare
Blinded by comfort, they all turn their back
Only I'm to feel this monster's attack




**I feel like "he" should be called "it" or something. It's not a person or whatever... more like an idea I think. I can't really describe it yet, but there's a feeling. Something to describe society maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment