Sunday, January 22, 2012

I don't understand who I am or who I want to be anymore.


I don't.


I don't have my own opinions or my own ideals anymore.


I don't do anything


Also, 60% of me hates clingy Nhi and 40% of me is asking "Why does it matter?" Then the 60% is trying to fight because independence and being alone is good but 40% is wondering why. 60% says because then I can be my own person and know what I want, but mostly so I won't get hurt. This leads to 40% thinking that the risk is worth it and I like gambling anyway. 60% then gets mad and says how I shouldn't let myself get held back so 40% agrees but thinks we should wait a bit and see what the future holds because it really cares about other people's feelings too.


You see? I have multiple personalities. Maybe they're all mine.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment