Thursday, January 26, 2012


At this moment I hate memories.

...

I remember when I'd play Yu-Gi-Oh against Tommy online with our DS's.

And when my cellphone was taken away we'd call each other with the nintendo DS.

I had a Harpie deck and a magician deck

I feel like he won 75% of the time.

I remember being in high school and wishing that Tommy was also in high school

when I was in 8th grade he was already in college

I've always wanted notes in my locker

or to carry around flowers at school

or receive balloons...

Whatever

You know, I went to five different high schools

It's tough making friends who'll do that stuff for you

and it's even tougher when your birthday is in August right before school starts

In fact, it's probably impossible.

I remember one day though

It was during my junior year

Me and Tommy's three year anniversary

He had slept over so we woke up at 5:30 or so to eat at Denny's

then I made him take me to Publix or whatever

to buy me a dozen roses and some balloons

and I carried them all around that day

In the store he pushed me around in the cart while I was holding the roses

The ladies in there called me a princess

and boy did I sure feel like one

Yeap.

Good times.

Except...

except when I went to class that day

this kid named Scott asked me about them

and.

Oh. Never mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment