Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh, how I'm in love
What a crazy world
And here I am, just an average girl
I walk on through many doors
I've been and smelled many shores
None of this will make any sense
It's all from my mind, extemporaneous... hence
da boo dee la keeba loh
Smuck smuck dee archipelago
So yeah, there's this one boy who's on my mind
I'm sure he's busy now. I'm in a bind
Because I've got homework to do, Spanish and chem
I want a new ring, preferably a gem
I'm walking on sunshine scared of tomorrow
I'm imagining a guy saying "too far, ho!"
Ugh. Feet. It's all past. Ouch. Walk.
I'm 18. Not young anymore. On the side, chalk
I'm so sad. I'm crying. What is all this?
Whatever. It's over. You will miss.
What shall I do? Will I regret?
How much longer shall I fret?
God dammit. Shut up. Just let me be.
I'm in love. I'm in lust! Yet I'm not free.
Let me go. What if I lose? Will I still be loved?
Will my mystery man's hands always stay gloved?
Just tell me straight up, are you coming back?
I hate you, lover. I'd give you a smack.
Um... I'm just worried people will think I'm gross
I could have been happy. I was so close!
Remember when I was rich and had a great car?
The past is a year, not really too far.
The future is soon. School will be done fast
So I wonder, will all of this last?
How long can you wait? I have so many plans
And before you know it I'll have so many fans
I'm tired and lost. Nothing to do
I miss my soul. Sometimes I think "Who?"
Bye bye for now... I'm at a loss
You have no idea how much a smile costs

No comments:

Post a Comment