Monday, January 9, 2012

I love my boyfriend more than ever today because he saw me at my absolute worst and still loves me. I'm sure I was awful!

Ha. I felt so disgusting and sick.

Yeap yeap. Andrew's such a sweet guy. <3

He makes me so happy.

I was just thinking "Thank god he's my boyfriend" all day. ha

Mm

I just want to hug and kiss him all the time.

Andrew <3

And like when I was on the phone with him last night

that was nice to leave it on

because sometimes when you're alone in a hotel room as sick as I was

you need someone there

or at least to hear something

because in silence the feeling of being weak and pathetic arises

and you just can't sleep

So yeah, it was comforting to leave the phone on

Cause geez, I was near the woods somewhere in Maryland

I felt so helpless.

Stupid body

why must you get sick??

I love Andrew. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment