Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mm.... I love being spoiled so much

Sometimes I want to be the guy in the relationship

but it's really more like

curiosity

if I were to date a girl

I would be the guy

just revisiting this idea

Anyway

today I was driving

it just felt so good

again

I miss being 16

and I miss being 17

and when I was driving today

same music

same roads

I really felt 18

Moving on now

to different rants

....

People owe me a lot of money

and I was upset at myself for being upset at myself for basically just giving out money

Oh, your car is out of gas? I'll help you push it and give you 20 bucks, stranger!

Hey, kid, you couldn't afford all of your groceries? Yeah, I have 15 bucks to spare

and I don't know

I'd rather each person have a story to tell

"Once I met this nice Asian girl..."

money can just do so much

I hate it.

I was just thinking this because I'm broke

money doesn't mean anything until you don't have it

*sigh*

Spain's coming

I'm just thinking so much

I think so much

I really want to be a kind person

I'd like to stay that way

um

so

I was thinking about this person I know

he seems to be talented at a lot of things!!!

I mean, I wish I could program well, socialize well, be musically talented, be artistically talented, write well and etc.

Geez, I was jealous

but then I realized

or formed this hypothesis

that one must be really selfish to spend all that time to hone so many skills

all of that time to make yourself better

and make what you can do better...

there's just so many things that can be connected

instead of the time used to improve yourself, you can help others

and instead of helping others, improving yourself may help others even more in the future

you know?

I haven't decided what I'm going to do, yet

so far I've been helping people out a lot more

I love it when someone tells someone else "Nhi is so kind"

"Brianna's the sweetest girl in the world."

"You'll never meet someone as nice as Nhi."

I mean, that doesn't happen anymore, I've been busy.

But before school started this semester I did so much...

I did SO much.

Mm....

Okie.

I'm not that bad

in skills I mean

I can play a lot of instruments, so that marks down music

I'm smart enough I guess in some things like math and science

I know C and Java, there goes programming

I can't draw well, yet... but I can doodle. =/

Er, my English sucks. Ha. I really, really need to work on that.

So I can't write stories, yet.

Mm.

I just want to be the Renaissance girl

yeah?

Alrighty then.

I hope you're reading this and falling in love with me.

Mm... <3

Think about me often, that way you can't forget

of all the good things at least

:)

I love my life.

I'm so happy.

Every second that passes

I could die

right then and there

right now even!

and it'd be okie because I was happy, so I am happy

you know?

All the decisions I made

Not bad

I'm fine

awkejfa;lekjfa;lefk

Mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment