Sunday, November 20, 2011

When I used to get really stressed out

and ranted a LOTTTTTTTTT to my ex while we were dating

I'd ask him to comfort me

and he was the worst at it

he kept telling me that he had no idea how

so for four years I tried training him to say "Everything will be alright, I love you."

followed by a kiss on the forehead and a hug.

...

...

...

Well, he never managed to get that for some reason

and

just thinking about it

I was one hell of a crazy girlfriend

I was awful

and really high maintenance

and idk

he didn't deserve me being upset so much

I really don't want to be a crazy girlfriend praying mantis thing

I mean, I'm sure I was the average kid girlfriend back then

I was like... 13-16?

or so

yeah.

middle school throughout high school

crazy stuff

I don't want to be a kid.

>_>

I hate realizing how young and childish and girly I am every time I write one of these stupid blog entries

No comments:

Post a Comment