Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's tough giving away so much attention to people

Like...

I have a lot of friends who get left behind

who I think about, but don't spend time with

And most of my time now is for myself, my boyfriend and Magic

>_>

I can only think of a few people I spend time with regularly

Andrew, Michael and Slava

I say that I probably allocate 80% of my free time going out to Andrew

and then I don't know where the rest goes

Michael and Slava are at UCF Mon, Wed and Fri... so I'm not really going out

Maybe it's 100% instead of 80 with Andrew

I'm just thinking about Nick and Ali now. I'd like to spend time with them

I'll figure something out eventually, before I go to Spain

(I'm supposed to by studying for my math exam which is in less than two hours. :X)

Wish me luck with everything in life!!! n_n

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment