Friday, November 25, 2011

No one understands me

that is false

....

I want to keep changing myself

so that no one understands me

why??

but that means

they know the person I am

ha

ever-changing

.

.

.

Why am I so typical in thought

but

different in actions

when compared to others?

Typical, typical teenage girl

I think the same as all of you

I really do

all of these words

Annoying.

Overly dramatized.

I'm no poet

I don't think anymore deeply than others

I'm shallow

but

I still do things differently

I'm still unique

How is this possible?

All too much.

ha

All I want is my passport

I'll pay any amount

(almost)

to leave

.

I'm not rich

grawr

but

I'm not going to be poor

Hm.

In the future

Yes, I am poor now

ha

whatever.

Time to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment