Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I can't even describe how I feel

I must be bipolar.

I must be
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Miami was nice

I like Andrew

I just....

I just don't know about Spain.

Here goes nothing I suppose

So worrisome

It's going to cause me so much trouble

But.... I mean I'll be fine.

I'm 18.

:/

People always forget how young I am.

Oh, random, but I am talking to my friend, Nick, and he just made me laugh

:


nwoll27: haha
  going to call it an early night?
  you'll feel better if you do :P
10:21 PM me: I might
  I'm just lying in bed now
 nwoll27: OH
  just got your facebook response to my message
 me: Being on the road for 5 hours was kinda tiring
10:22 PM nwoll27: i was going to tell you
  when i sent that message i decided to stalk you for a minute
  and i was reading that thread with your friend yazzy
10:23 PM and you told her to go travel, and she said she would if she had the money
  to which you said
  "Then work! It'll only take a few days to earn enough money for a plane ticket. That's all you need. I'm going to Spain next week...."
  i cannot tell you how incredibly attractive you were to me when i read that
  ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment