Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And I thought that I would never meet someone who needed more attention than me.

That's a lie!

What if I talked like a white girl

like, you know, whatever

What kind of accent do I have now?

None, right?

Mm...

Hm...

MMmmmMMMMm...

I like making sounds.

*sigh*

I just want to say that I love you.

This diary is almost like a perfect boyfriend.

So close.

Now only if

ha

never mind

not that close to perfect

suddenly my mind listed a million things that I'd need/want.

<3

I like being a girl sometimes

but I'm really jealous of guys. A lot.

ha

that would be crazy

me being a guy

I bet my sister would never be born

and I would be spoiled to death

I'd turn into a rotten human being, I just know it

er

okie

this is getting weird

I can't tell you everything

sometimes

ha

No comments:

Post a Comment