Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oh.... my.... goodness.

When I live in my own house next year IT WILL NOT BE MESSY

Argh

It just kills me inside

I need to clean

Maybe I'll have my own car too by then

And I swear that will not have any trash in it

or hoarded items

blah

*sigh*

I'm going crazy because I'm sleeping in a designated clothes room

It's an entire room

for clothes.

Hoarders!

I hate hoarders!

I seriously brought maybe 10 shirts with me after I got out of my house

and two jeans

and a pair of blue slacks that are actually part of my church's uniform

blue shorts, khaki shorts

and that's it I suppose

akeja;lefjaw;lkjfaw;lkjfaw;klja;wljt

I enjoy a clean bed

in a fresh smelling room

with lots of space

Actually, I just need to breathe in general

I've just been suffocated my entire life

*sigh*

give me some space

No comments:

Post a Comment