Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mm... I still think you're lucky if you know me and I like you

I can just list so many things

I've done for people

and I wanna keep doing more

because it makes me feel important.

sometimes

it doesn't even do that

and I just want to make people happy

because I really care for them

you know?

Their emotions become a priority

for a while any way

and sometimes

I just do things for myself

cause it's convenient for me

but that causes someone to feel awesomeness

and I am thanked.

Things are just great in general

Today especially

Because of so many things

so, so so so so so so many things

*sigh*

I love you

and I keep becoming more and more like you

I don't want that

I want to be better

but that's kind of...

I don't know

=/

Just the statement "I want to be better" upsets me.

o-o

I can't think now. I need to sleep.

I haven't slept well in weeks

and I'm going insane

seriously

ugh

mwah.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment