Saturday, December 31, 2011

What the hell am I doing?


I'm like... going through torture right now


In the name of being 18 and being free


Making new friends, experiences and memories...


Why do I feel like I'm more afraid of being comfortable and not doing new things?


I guess it's because I really don't want to grow up. Please don't let me get old. I have to take advantage of my age and free time now!!! Look at all those people who wished they traveled more or who wished they've done this or that.


I don't know, I just want to be Nhi. I want to be special, different and memorable. I want to be desirable


Is it ironic that this goal makes me average?


So logically... doesn't this mean I'm doing everything the average girl wants to do?


It must make me different that I'm actually acting upon what I want to do instead of just dreaming though


You'll see, I'll accomplish everything I'll want!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment