Thursday, December 22, 2011

My boyfriend is great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*different topic*

Man, this guy and I have the weirdest relationship.

It used to be me doing whatever he said

because I was this teenage girl with the biggest crush ever

but now it's like

...

I don't know.

I have a lot more self control

and I have a boyfriend now

He's more like this best friend who I can only talk to when I'm on the brink of insanity

you know?

He completely understands me

but that's only because I'm becoming him...

He's my role model is so many ways

ever since I met him I was hooked on his ideas

most of them anyway.

He's lucky he was the first guy I met

I mean, if it were anyone else

would I still feel as happy?

I don't know.

But it's because of him that I want to go travel

that I don't like wearing labels

that I try harder in music

that I actually try in school

and so much more.

Yeah, he's a good friend.

And it's so weird...

I don't think I'll ever see him again

and whenever we do talk

it's weird.

I don't know.

Never mind.

I can't believe it's December 22nd already.

No comments:

Post a Comment