Thursday, December 1, 2011


I love it when people stalk me

or think about me all day

or

"nwoll27: i was actually thinking about your voice earlier today
  specifically your voice
10:17 PM is that weird?
 me: Nope
  Well
  Why?
 nwoll27: i was thinking about how you seem to speak with only the top of your diaphragm, like you're whispering the words
  i think that's the biggest "problem" with your voice, at least as far as singing goes
  (i rather like your normal voice)
10:19 PM i think you could do a lot with it by taking a deep breath and puffing up your chest and trying to sing with your whole abdomen, really like
  push the air out
  if that makes sense
 me: alright, I shall try that!!!
10:20 PM nwoll27: i was listening to that clip i recorded the other day with you and the part where i was saying you could be my intrepid radio partner
  and i was thinking that you'd have a good voice for it if you projected yourself more
 me: Oh, I see
  I definitely don't have a fearless voice
  ha
10:21 PM nwoll27: because the way you normally speak, sometimes it's almost like you're at the end of your breath and it loses definition and cracks sometimes
  i have a lot of time to think when i'm at work.
  ahahaha
 me: Hm
  I never noticed it
  my voice changes a lot though
10:22 PM Like I'll purposely try to my voice deeper and articulate my words when speaking logically about something
  or explain something I really know/care about
 nwoll27: yeah
10:23 PM it's easy to tell when you're comfortable speaking
  at least i think it is
 but i notice those sorts of things too
  OR
  maybe i just want to think you're more comfortable around me now
  ahahaha
10:24 PM me: Kinda, yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment