Sunday, December 11, 2011

Of course you don't understand me

You don't want to!

Geez.

Why did I want to go to Spain?

Why did I leave for New York?

Because I had to escape

Because I had to gain that taste of freedom when I could

Sure, I didn't live a life like you

Mine was a bit different

I was just so sheltered.... so suffocated

so loved and cared for

so spoiled.

I didn't get to do what I wanted to though

I never had many friends

or went to any parties

or attended sleepovers

or have friendly neighbors...

And things just became even more difficult due to the fact that I attended 24 different schools

that's an average of me going to two new schools a year

an average of me being the new kid two times a year

And you wonder why I'm so socially inept?

*sigh*

I really just wanted to do my own thing

as soon as I could!

I'm coming back... I was raised just fine.

But please, leave me be

Yeah, yeah, yeah

First world problem, annoying teenage girl

I JUST turned 18, but hey

this is the time for me to make mistakes

not when I'm older

but whatever... I just had to vent.

Just love me and be happy, please.

I really need more happy people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment