Friday, December 9, 2011

I get it. No one wants me to die.

now leave me the fuck alone to myself

you just ruined something I hoped would change my life for the better.

You've left me alone

with everything bad on my mind surrounding me

It hurts

I'm complaining

I know I'm a teenage girl

but I wanted to run away and start over

if only for a little bit...

that's all.

I promised to return

but now I'm burnt out

What the hell else do you want me to do??

What can I do??

I might as well use all of this fucking money to pay off my debts

This is not going to make me happy

stop buying my love

stop it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the fuck, Nhi?

Are you really just going to get a job now

after telling people to stop throwing money at you?

I don't understand

So yeah, you're not going to Spain

But you are 18.

Not 19

20

21

22

23

.... 40

Whatever.

You're so young with so much time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment