Friday, November 2, 2012

When Tommy was bulked he was 165 and then 145 when we broke up because he worked nights. He had a nice butt.. and sculpted arms. He's the only guy I've made do pull ups and push ups shirtless he was so fine.

Guy was 135ish and tooooooooo skinny at 6' because he was starving but looked much better at the end and was fattened to about 145-150. God his arms were disgustingly skinny when i met him but his forearms were sexy. Then he gained weight and became perfect. like a demigod perfect in my eyes. Or maybe my memory's skewed

I think Andrew is 180 now. He's 27 though..He's neither a martial arts teacher nor starving. We should really work out together. With Tommy I was fit and working out and with Guy I was just wannorexix. I should be healthy with Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment