Friday, November 9, 2012

Sometimes when I don't get enough attention from Andrew or if he did something annoying I'll try to go to someone who's funny and will be creepy by listening in to what they're doing

For instance I wanted Andrew to hug me while I moped for a bit and take in his love (because I'm a weirdo) and he just didn't want to move because his arm was comfortable... so instead of me being visibly upset at losing I just left and walked over to Drew and KJ and ate my subway cookies

I love drew and kj

They were just talking in funny voices and playing magic so silly

I really liked watching them, especially drew

He's just so quick and the interactions between him and kj were perfect.

I pray to God that they'll be going to the ptq

A five hour drive with them seems like heaven.

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment