Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ugh, Nick is so freaking adorable and nice
He just laughs so much and so dorkily

I hope we never run into a discussion about cars or politics

I went x-2 but gave chazz the win in case we could split any money.
Poop.

I wanted more attention from Andrew after my losses

I guess they were during bad times because he was busy
.thank goodness kj is going to the ptq
I really like him and his friends a lot. They're hilarious!

I wish will and drew could make it to the ptq
I will have to ask them.

The more the merrier: )

I really miss nice cars

I'm going to have to ask Nick to drive me around more
I hate mustangs....
But they feel so much better than an xterra or van
I can't believe he delivers pizza in that gas guzzler

Weird

Anyway

I'm sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment