Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just felt like talking about the men who were/are in my life: ex 1, this guy, andrew

I love(d) them all differently and want to explain why through comparing them with their pros and cons

Ex1
Pros: manly, healthy, rich, knowledgeable about manly things (can fix EVERYTHING, cars, guns,whatever), martial arts, video game master, sexy uniform, nice cars, nice place to live, Vietnamese, loyal, loved me... gosh that v-shaped body was beautiful

Cons: stupid as fuck, didn't physically express love or care, far from romantic, his mom...

LOVE: High school sweetheart. I loved him very much and miss him for the capability of constant company and communication. He didn't deserve to get his heart broken... I'm sorry. We were great together except for the fact that I was smarter than him at age 13 and then by the time I was 17 my intellect was just on a completely different level than his. His texts were written awfully and his math was even poorer. I remember the day I first let him go at 5AM and the tears in his eyes. I just wanted to hold onto him but whatever. He cheated on me and married that white horse bitch. My perfect first boyfriend.

Guy

Pros: sexy as fuck. 6' Tall, hazel eyes, shaggt light brown hair, skinny with abs, musician, writer, traveler, good at complimenting me, insane hormones, clever, knows many languages, experienced, travels

Cons: hard to live up to (I get lazy), gone, stubborn, hard to get through to, broke, family hated him, selfish

LOVE: Pure lust... sexiest guy I ever met. I wanted him so bad. I'm pretty sure I waited for him and thought of him and was super creepy for the three months he ignored me after my parents emailed him. I was 17. I could never control myself when I was around him. Fucking musicians. He was a really pretty white guy. Probably my idea of the perfect boyfriend. So tall and skinny but fit. Oh gosh, I forgot that he loves cooking.

Andrew

Pros: loves me, very sweet, smart, here, comfortable, compatible, other things...
Cons: poor, wants specific answers, introvert, five cats, not fit, annoyed at my placement of items in his space (especially for short moments like showing off my deck)

Love: This kind of love is the foundation of stable relationships. He's great. I would say more about him but I'm so sleepy. Let's see... he holds onto me and I can just feel that he loves me so much and that he's happy. He's here for me when I need him and whenever he stares and smiles my heart starts to melt. I trust him. I don't worry about him and other girls. We're just so good together. He's like an actual first boyfriend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment