Thursday, November 15, 2012

Once a upon a time you had the world, cried, and held on tight
I felt time past and how nothing was inside
Drifting away from my soul you gave yourself one last chance


But it just hurt so much, I'm sorry, baby... I know

If I could comfort you I would

If I really was meant to be with you maybe none of this would have happened

Everyone is broken

Our dreams shattered


I know you can't excuse a tempting devil

But I've been had and tasted another world

So many

...

So many things I never thought about or saw.



What did you expect me to do?

Cry forever over you? Over us?

"you'll be fine..."

Those last words

You told me that I would be fine

and I am.

I am fine.

I am delicate. I am nice. I am a punishment.

I am acceptable, adequate and purifying.

I am fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment