Monday, November 12, 2012

Lovely, lonely winter night
Why you've been so out of sight
I love you once, I love it all
Why did my heart have to fall
So it's time once again
For this unfortunate trend
Sadness glows around the dark
Leaving many an open mark
Cut are tended sores are burned
Fitting penalty that was earned
I miss my head once light and sound
Now it rolls heavily on the ground
Sing some more, a bitter feel
I'm tired now, I've lost my zeal
............

Hello, world








it's cold, lonely and sad







I've slept alone for too long








I haven't had much to do






I miss music, art and writing







I'm only 19..... why does this matter so much






Why do I fear the next ten years? Am I going to end up a loser? Will I still be alone inside?
I want to be successful and active. I don't want to be caught up inside and stuck at home with no one to keep me company in times of need.


Friends are so nice. I like hanging out and seeing them often.

I love few things in my life.

There are just too many moments when I give up and coast on my age, but soon I won't be able to do that.

I just want to leave forever.

I can't go away for long and I don't know why.

I'm not exactly restricted.

I just start feeling bad for those I leave behind when I can easily not come back.

Who's going to hold onto and convince me that everything will be alright?

That I won't fall into some lifeless routine

That I will make something out of my life

That I will be able to see it all

That I won't have to stay at home when I want to go out

That I will always have the option to go out




I don't know....

Don't things just seem easier to do alone without any connections to anyone?





Starting over every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment