Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sometimes I just want to run away and start over...

I'd like to leave everyone behind

It's nice to take a breath of fresh air.

Going alone to cities like New York, DC and Barcelona felt incredible

So good....

Can you imagine me

And then after a few months I would leave again

Just like that

People who care for me

...

What's stopping me?

My brainwashed childhood

What's pushing me?

My brainwashing love

Romanticism.

So many options.

Do you know how many times I've gone somewhere and have heard some variation of

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving

When did you go

I love you"

I don't.

I can't try counting....

Only two memories stand out.

What is wrong with me?

I have two personalities perhaps

Never have I ever cherished such a picture...

Pink white brown

Love the cold

A book and harmonica

A white vneck

Jeans..

And a gypsy.

I want to be that gypsy...

That poor shackled gypsy.

I'm fucking nuts right now.

Sometimes it feels nice when someone feeds you attention and begs for your approval

Alright,sure.

I'll bite and say "thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment