Friday, November 9, 2012

People have been telling me to not just settle with Andrew

Why?

who do they expect me to be with??

an astronaut who won the pro tour and saved the world?!

A lot of people from game academy and coolstuff just judge him from the way he looks his age and job delivering pizza or whatever

Like there are some people I really don't like at coolstuff who talk about Andrew being a creepy weirdo and then fucking ask me out and then pretend to wait for me to break up with him

Some people make me sick

Some guys were telling me about how he used to flirt with Jimmy's girlfriend and what a creep he was which I can kind of imagine but don't believe

Then those same guys would hit on me

Idiots

I like Andrew

He's not stupid

I also love how much he loves me

Moments when he kisses my forehead or squishes me a little when we're holding onto each other makes me go mushy

He's just so sweet and nice

Especially when compared to those scums

Of course they don't understand

They always find girls who like bad boys who are jerks

I feel smart for not friend zoning the nice guy

I do admit that it's a little bit weird that I'm 19 and that Andrew is 27 though...  just a little bit. And that I started dating him less than a month after I turned 18. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment