Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank god I met Kyle

I wish I could travel with him and experience so many new things

I just want him to teach me so much

Out of all the people I know, I FEEL like he has impacted me the most

Maybe I should go to China and see him

learn some Chinese on the way

play some card games

help him develop his apps

..

I always fall in love with my teachers. ha

like my ex

and then Kyle

but now we're friends, thank goodness

all the Asian girls love him

I've already had my fair share so I don't care anymore

and then I met Andrew

and then my life became perfect.

It's like...

I met the perfect first love

then the perfect "bad guy"

and then the perfect sweet boy I think I should end up with.

I love him a lot you know.

I think he treats me right

even if I get annoyed at little things like misunderstandings, being late, cats and having to be specific

No comments:

Post a Comment