Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's kinda making me upset that so many people react like this
"You're dating Andrew? How did he manage to get you?? He's such a lucky guy."
Well, he was interesting kind of when he asked me out on OKC so I didn't ignore him. He didn't seem very attentive towards me and I like A LOT of distance in the beginning of a relationship, you know? I like my room. Other guys just seemed to give me everything too fast: love, money and attention. Also as I kept dating Andrew I found out how wonderful he is, so I love him.
Some guys have said that he's not much competition. Some guys just ignore the fact that I'm taken and keep flirting with me so I wonder what goes on in their mind.
I wonder if the girls from CoolStuff deal with this.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment