Monday, August 13, 2012

One last thing I'm proud of myself for.

I've been through a lot of shitty things in my life

but I get over things so easily

It's like a magical power or something

and I try to teach people how to all the time by saying "Just forget about it."

or "This can be fixed."

Let me tell you my secret steps.

...

Promise not to tell anyone else

If they don't know you and they don't know me, I don't think they'll understand

Also, I want to be the one who tells them.

Anyway, as soon as something goes wrong I will go "Okie, whatever"

or "It's fine, don't worry about it."

Something like that where I don't care too much about the situation immediately

So now I'm not depressed, angry or upset

because it's whatever, you know?

Afterwards I logically think if there's a way to fix it

Is the solution simple?

*IMPORTANT!!!*

If you want to be happy, don't be lazy.

Sometimes when people hear about something wrong they just act upset

They don't do anything about it either

They pretend to, they look busy and the whole time they're pretending to be busy looking for a "nonexistent solution" they obviously display their emotions of being upset

And I hate that.

1. There is almost always a solution. Don't be lazy. Do it. Things aren't that hard to do in the US and the internet.

2. If there is no solution, don't worry. Just move on.

People keep telling me that you can control your emotions

I've listened to them and now I can.

I live my life logically and through evidence of my life, not assumptions from yours.

My life is different and I want to succeed, which I am doing quite famously if I may say so myself.

:)

I want to brag so much today!

Now I'm thinking about the musical and plays I was in during high school, middle school and elementary.

I'm thinking about all the recitals I've had for playing piano, guitar, zither, oboe and flute.

I'm thinking about the time I have modded my own Corvette and won races.

I'm thinking about the winning goals I've made for soccer and the volleyball hit I did.

I'm thinking about my previous tennis matches.

I'm thinking about how hard I've worked for three and a half years to earn money and buy a house

Remember when I started the Asian Student Association and became president raising over $7,000

as well as president of Key Club and volunteering for several hundred hours.

All that time school, work, volunteer, hone skills

I learned C and Java enough to write little games. Ha.

I made friends and spoke Spanish with them in Barcelona.

I've written two books that I really should reread and edit, but still that's a lot of fucking writing.

I've just done so much.

Since I turned 18 I've taken a break though.

I'm having a lot of fun, but not accomplishing that much.

No wonder so many people love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment