Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I don't like people who ignore easy solutions.

It's right there, do it yourself! Nothing is wrong... your life is good and there aren't any problems.

I also like guys who really appreciate simple things

And don't turn awesome things into insignificant explanations

*sigh*

Do you appreciate this art of all the blood and gore?
What he tries to represent in fantasy so inaccurate that it just becomes real and beautiful...

I appreciate those who try to make me smile

and those who smile when they see me.

It just makes me feel so happy.

I'm allowed to get upset once in a while

When things go wrong just fix it and move on

Be fake and happy once you find an answer, no matter how obvious because you'll forget it eventually... for a while anyway

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment