Friday, August 10, 2012

As soon as a guy gives me too much attention I'm really turned off

Only when I first get to know them

<3

One reason I liked Andrew is because he paid the least amount of attention to me when we first started dating, except when on dates

The other guys I dated just kept IMing me and texting me and wanted to see me every day and kept saying they miss me already or were thinking of me but that stuff scared me off.

I used to like challenges

I feel like I've already conquered the most difficult person

And it only took me about eight months

I didn't even cry or anything!

Anyway, it's wonderful to relax with a sweet boy

I don't really want anyone else's attention

I just want Andrew to keep loving me

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment