Sunday, August 12, 2012

Maybe hearing the word "sweetheart" used to describe me and being thanked so many times by friends has gone to my head.

Maybe I just want to save the world too much, but is there really such a thing?

I just hate those people who make themselves sad for no good reason

No type of sadness feels good, no matter the excuses

I understand postponing euphoria for a certain amount of time.

I don't understand finding something wrong in a perfectly fine situation.

I've heard a lot of excuses in my life

and I've learned a lot from you

so just be happy.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Be happy!

~
~
~
~
~

Maybe I'm the only person who takes advice from other people.

Only the advice learned through experience though.

My life is so easy.

Not just because I'm lucky,

but because I listened.

=======

I've been quiet for long time

but when I start talking maybe you should listen.

***********

One time I was walking through a park with a friend around a lake when we passed a bridge

in the concrete were prints of leaves so I said these words without thinking and broke the silence

"No matter how many times people attempt synthetic perfection nature will ruin it all and leave its mark."

so then my friend turned to me, laughed, and said "That's beautiful and awful and true. I like it! I wish I could write the things you say sometimes. They're beautiful and random."

Of course I felt flattered and I want to say that both you and I know that what I said isn't anything remarkable

But both you and I know how amazing I can be, even if I just say something average and smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment