Monday, August 13, 2012

I thought that people crushing on their friends for a long time was just something that happened on TV.

When I was in high school and middle school I didn't have crushes for too long.

I was always very blunt about it and wanted to get it over quickly.

I would ask boys to dances or out and stuff.

I remember being rejected twice. Once by Josh when I asked about prom and then by Scott later when I asked him to homecoming.

I used you be friends with Tommy but after two weeks I made my intentions clear. I told him that I liked him and then wrote him a poem.

Things just started becoming weird when I liked Kyle though.

We both liked each other but weren't in a relationship and I was fine with that

When he left that's when I liked him for a long time without seeing him.

I guess I was like the sucker in those movies.

The only thing though was I had several chances to be with him again, I was just too lazy to.

I just really liked the romantic idea.behind it all

When he came back to Orlando for me I didn't even see him.

The first time was because I was in a car accident

And recently it was because I didn't think Andrew would like it.

Yeap.

I have a boyfriend now and don't really want to ruin it all by taking chances.

I know I'm not going to cheat or anything but for some reason I can't predict how Andrew will feel.

Sometimes I just decide to do things on the spot or get swept up by the excitement around me.

Life is good. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment