Thursday, February 24, 2011

Busy girllllll. Yeah, that's me.

          Oh man, these last three days I've been procrastinating on all work to play StarCraft 2... Anyway, I've been writing this conversation program and I'm pretty excited. Ha. More on that later when I stop playing video games and finish with school.
          I'm pretty sure I'm secretly my gramma's favorite grandchild. I overheard her talking to my aunt about how no matter what I do, everything turns out well for me in the end because: 1. I'm blessed with good fortune and 2. My past life was a goddess who left heaven to be reborn in order to make a great difference on earth. Haha. Yeah, I believe that because I've always wanted to do something great!
          I need a piano. Now. Or at least a guitar! Haven't been home at my music room in weeks. *sigh* Do you understand how good it feels to just play what your heart tells you to? I mean for hours on end and where time no longer exists! And in the end when you finish, you just slowly get up, close the piano lid and walk away with a smile on your face that stays on for what seems like forever. The keys at your fingertips and each note played is part of this story, maybe about your day, how happy you are or even a lost love... Those solid sounds created which can be understood by all. Ha, I just think music is amazing.
          Anyway, a guy gave me his number today. That was nice of him. I like numbers. A car also drove up to me an hour ago and the guy rolled down his window to tell me "Oh my God, you're really hot!!!" He literally screamed that in my face, this is not a hyperbole or exaggeration. Now that I recall that instance, I feel like the proper action would be to run away from a mysterious car approaching me in the dimly lit alleyway at night... but instead I now I have great compliment to look back upon and another reason to stay happy with a smile on my face, I did not get kidnapped and raped! :D

So yeah. That's it for now, only because I'm so busy and had to write this as soon as I got home. Ha, my raw thoughts after school!

I love youuuuuuuuuu. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment