Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sounds from Sunday morning by Vi3tHoneyX

It started out as bad freestyling crap in my bed. I was lonely and reminiscing

Sounds from Sunday morning by Vi3tHoneyX

Then I decided to write a poem.

--------
Sometimes I close my eyes in the dark
Waiting for you to cause a spark
Sometimes I wait alone in my room
Hoping you'd come to save me soon
Oh baby you're my dream, my only hope
You are what it seems my way to cope
I'm trying to see that no one's there
Listening to people say "life's not fair"
I know the secret to ruling the earth
Anyway I still love you for what It's worth

You may have gone across the globe
Leaving a negative charge because you're polar
You might have tricked me to pay
So let our lives become a clever fable
I used to just toss my heart
But after years I've gotten smarter.

@@#@#

I'm done writing bad lines tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment