Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I don't know what to get my boyfriend. If I buy him a trench coat he would never wear it... Do you know how freakin hot it is in Florida?!?

Money buys the gift but I have to figure out the right one. :(

I was thinking about an automatic cat litter thing but that would be a terrible anniversary present.

He doesn't wear jewelry so no rings.

I'm not sure about and specific cards. Maybe he could use another Jace but he doesn't need it. For his birthday I gave him zombies and then some.

Uh...

I always give him Magic cards in hopes he'll think of me when he plays them like Snapcasters, Zombies or Bonfire for Tamiyo. I didn't think he would trade the Bonfire.

I always think of him when I play werewolves.

Maybe I can take him out somewhere really, really nice to eat

Well... idk

No comments:

Post a Comment