Saturday, September 22, 2012

God mother fucking dammit

what the hell

ugh

I hate my misfortunes so much

at this moment

I miss my laptop

I miss winning

I am so angry and frustrated that I'm crying

al;ejwekl;ftjaopitjfoajkwelf

I don't like

how I have people making me feel better

when it's usually the other way around


"I miss you a lot, actually
  but I'm not gonna get caught up in those details
I still need to sleep tonight, after all"


I'm not going to lie... that felt really good

Geez

I can't believe I'm so old

and  now I'm grumpy

"me: You are pretty intelligent, I like people on or above my level
                X: As do I
  
which in no way means I like, well, anybody
  but I like you
 if we were the same age, I'm not so sure I'd be more intelligent than you
 I've just done more than you have
  but truthfully speaking
  you probably have more raw brain power than I do
 which both pisses me off and turns me on"
Mm. I understand what X means. Ha. I'm competitive so I want to be the best yet I want someone at least on my level.

I'm feeling a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttt better now

my future travel companion will teach me a lot

and keep my emotions in check

Now every time I feel bad I can play Chubby Bird

listen to the music

and relax

Ha.

I miss beautiful people

but I guess that's what happens when i surround myself with gamers instead of hipsters

*sigh*

I like longer hair

not long hair

but longer, kinda like surfers, kinda like hippies

and stubble

and musicians


No comments:

Post a Comment