Tuesday, September 18, 2012


I understand that conversations are private... but this is just an example of how someone else is basically another version of me or vice versa. Ha! 
Sorry, X...


me: religion will slowly die off
  at least I think so
  newer ones will replace it
 X: It'll be replaced, actually
  yeah that's it
 me: I used to be SUPER Catholic
  I prayed like 50 Hail Marys a day
 X: just newer cults, that worship the same concept under different names
 me: but after going to UCF it seemed a little ridiculous
  there are a lottttt of atheists now
 science is really becoming a thing
 X: we're seeing the cult of science emerge right now
 me: we're saying the same things differently
 X: and the cult of atheism, for that matter
 me: at the same time
 X: yeah exactly
It's fucking ridiculous
 that shit pisses me off
  damn
  and just when I thought I was in a good mood
  lol
 me: well, I have to go to sleep now
 X: who am I kidding?
  Ah.
  Well
  goodnight, sweetheart
 me: be in a better mood!
 think of unicorns and butterflies or something in front of a lake
  Good day. I'll cya later. :)
 X: Yeah imma go find some duck hearts to munch on
  that should do it
  sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment